NEXT TUESDAY! LIZ BEAVEN SPEAKING! BE THERE!
Our lottery for Kindergarten is scheduled for Friday, February 8 at 1pm. If you have any siblings that you have not enrolled, do so prior to Friday.
Reminder: There is no school February 15 and 18 due to calendar holidays.
Volunteer opportunity: We are in need of someone who can commit to running the school store from 11:30 am- 1:30 pm on Thursdays. Are you friendly, trustworthy, and willing to count money with a school official immediately after sales on Thursday? Parent Guild leaders will provide training in sales, set-up, and money handling. Thank you to Megan Brightling for your commitment to running the School Store for the first semester of school.
Notes from our Community Coordinator
Contact: Summer@blueoakcharterschool.org or 879-7483 ext. 2037
Parent Ed. Night - "WALDORF 101"
- Tuesday the 12th at 6 pm with guest speaker Liz Beaven
- FREE childcare is provided for Blue Oak Students if you sign up ahead of time
- Please sign up for childcare needs outside your classrooms or with Beth at the front office. This will help us plan for the appropriate amount of childcare providers.
Please join the EVENT on facebook and invite any friends or family you feel would benefit from learning more about WALDORF Education.
- Are you looking to fill some Participation Hours? Maybe you could help bake some cookies or snacks for us to enjoy at this event?
May Faire Planning Committee Meeting # 1
- Friday 2/8/13 at 3:15pm
- We will be meeting on the back playground & all those who are interested in being involved in the planning stages are welcome to attend.
- May Faire will be held on Saturday 5/18/13 - Mark your calendars now! We will be accepting Vendor Applicants from inside and outside of our school community and Fundraising is permitted at the May Faire.
* An updated list of our current After-School programs is available in the front office.