Last Tuesday the 12th we enjoyed a splendid evening with Liz Beaven, experienced Waldorf teacher and administrator currently on sabbatical with Sacramento Waldorf School. She walked us through the curriculum in each of the grades and presented the major developmental impulse of each age.
YOU ARE INVITED To the BLUE OAK BALL
The Class of 2013 is hosting a Dinner Dance Fundraiser
- Date: Friday March 22 - Doors Open at 5:45 (Dinner at 6:30 pm
- Cost: $40 in advance, $45 at the door
- Place: Elks Lodge, Chico
The Evening will include:
- Silent Auction
- Paleo dinner served by The Hunter and The Farmer
- Speaker-New York Best seller, Chico’s own Sara Fragosa
- Music will be provided by local Chico Bands…
- Award Winning MaMuse, Wolfthump, Feverpitch from The Ascent Music Academy, and DJ Luke Anderson will help us dance the night away!
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Blue Oak School
- Genesis Salon (next to Nash's)
- The Ascent Music Academy (next to Music Connection)
For questions call Jen @ 828-7224 OR email Jen Johnsen - email@example.com
Notes from our Community Coordinator
The first May Faire Planning Committee Meeting will be held Friday, February 22 at 3:15 pm on the playground. If you are interested in being a part of planning this year's May Faire please come to this meeting. The May Faire will be on May 18.
This month’s Parent Council Meeting will be Tuesday, February 26 at 6 pm in the Sewing Corner. Agenda requests are now being accepted through this Thursday (2/21). If you have something for us to discuss you can email the PC Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. This meeting is held monthly and ALL are welcome to attend. Free Childcare is available for parents and staff who sign up in the front office by Monday, February 25.